The San Felipe Del Rio Consolidated Independent School District (“SFDRCISD”) is committed to making the information on its website accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, eye tracking device, voice recognition software, etc.) and have difficulty accessing information on the SFDRCISD website, please contact Reno Luna (Director of Technology Integration & Communication Services) by phone at (830) 778-4164 or by email at email@example.com. When requesting assistance via email, please write “Accessibility” on the subject line. Please also include the following when communicating with SFDRCISD regarding accessibility issues:
- A description of your accessibility concern.
- The format in which you prefer to receive the materials.
- The web page address of the requested material(s).
- The best way to contact you (email address or phone number, or both).
SFDRCISD will make appropriate accommodations to ensure prompt access to any website content.
Complaints regarding website accessibility may be filed by members of the community through the Public Complaint process outlined in Board Policy GF (link to policy). Additionally, students and parents may file a complaint regarding website accessibility through the Student and Parent Complaint/Grievances process outlined in Board Policy FNG (link to policy).
Please note that some pages on the SFDRCISD website contain links to third-party sites, which are not within SFDRCISD’s control and that may not comply with accessibility standards. SFDRCISD is not responsible for the content or accessibility of third-party sites.
Title IX Training
San Felipe Del Rio CISD’s Title IX Coordinator and administrators have attended Eichelbaum Wardell Hansen Powell & Muñoz P.C.’s “New Title IX Rules and Regulations” series. Materials from this series in compliance with Section 106.45(b)(10)(i)(D) of the regulations can be found here: http://www.edlaw.com/materials/new-title-ix-rules-and-regulations-materials.aspx.
- SFDR Website Compliance 2018- 2019 v10
- SFDR Website Compliance 2018- 2019 v9
- SFDR Website Compliance 2018- 2019 v8
- SFDR Website Compliance 2017- 2018 v7
- SFDR Website Compliance 2017- 2018 v6
- SFDR Website Compliance 2017- 2018 v5
- SFDR Website Compliance 2017- 2018 v4
- SFDR Website Compliance 2017- 2018 v3
- SFDR Website Compliance 2016- 2017 v2
- SFDR Website Compliance 2016- 2017 v1