Welcome to Team SFDRCISD!
San Felipe Del Rio CISD believes that access to quality health care for its employees and their families is of great importance. Our school district offers self-funded Health Plan Options and Premiums effective Jan. 1, 2022.
As a new employee, you have 30 days from your fist day at work to complete the health plan enrollment. If you do not complete enrollment within 30 days, your next opportunity to enroll will be during open enrollment in the month of October. Your effective date of coverage is your first day at work.
If you are declining coverage because you are covered under your retirement or spouse’s health plan, you are still required to decline coverage.
SFDRCISD Participants per Plan Option:
Basic Plan: 1300, Alternate Plan: 120, HDHP (HSA): 56
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Self-Funded Plans
- Decline Coverage
- Health Plan Options and Premiums effective Jan. 1, 2021
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- 403 (b)
- The Kempton Group Member Portal Registration
- Deer Oaks EAP Website
- Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential, 24/7 service offered to all SFDRCISD employees. Call them at 1(866) 327-2400 or visit them at www.deeroaks.com (Once you are on the Deer Oaks web page, please scroll down mid page and select EAP services)
- RediMD Enrollment Intructions
- RediMD Virtual Medicine Program
- RediMD provides quality primary care medical service with live, face-to-face diagnosis and treatment via the internet by computer or smartphone. You can see and speak interactively with a medical professional through an office computer, home computer or a smart phone