BOARD OF TRUSTEES
San Felipe Del Rio CISD embraces a belief in developing a strong culture of Courage, Collaboration, Innovation and Self-Direction. We are committed to ensuring high expectations and high standards that will equip and produce learners that will excel academically, in life and in their career.
SFDRCISD Shared Beliefs
- It takes a united community to produce citizens with 21st century skills.
- Our community should provide a safe, nurturing, and trusting environment.
- Each individual should be inspired and inspire others to exceed their own expectations.
- Each individual should be motivated to take ownership of their own learning.
- We must provide EVERYONE with the resources to meet the individual needs of all students.
District Goal 1 – Student Performance
The District shall maintain a safe environment, utilize a transformative curriculum and diverse instructional opportunities to ensure student socialization and student achievement at the highest standards of excellence.
District Goal 2 – Finance
The District shall be a good steward of the community’s resources – financial, human, facilities – and explore new opportunities for organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
District Goal 3 - Communication
The District shall provide meaningful communication in a timely manner to all parents, students, staff and District partners.
District Goal 4 – Del Rio Middle School
The District shall study the current level of satisfaction which will lead to a plan for improvement at Del Rio Middle School.
District Goal 5 – Literacy
The District shall prioritize reading as a skill for lifelong learning.